Barbour Living Heritage Village
Newtown, Bonavista Bay, Newfoundland
Visit the restored heritage properties of the Barbours, a prominent merchant family in the coastal Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Make your trip complete with guided tours, living interpretation, walking trails, picnics, dining, music workshops, dancing, entertainment, shopping and accommodations.
Our Village tours have ended for this year.
We'll be starting again June 2020
BUT stay tuned for special events that happen throughout the Fall and Winter
We look forward to seeing you at the Village
There's nothing quite like a walk in the past.
We'll take you back to the way it used to be.
What's On the Go
- We are now closed for the season (with the exception of special events)
- A Ghoulish Goblin Gathering: Special Events in October (see our blog: http://www.barbour-site.com/a-ghoulish-goblin-gathering/)
- Concert with Gordon Cormier and Dave Pike: Special Event December 6th (more info on blog: http://www.barbour-site.com/christmas-concert-december-6th/)
- An Awesome Event at the Village - Christmas Concert with Gordon Cormier and Dave Pike on December 6th. Make it a pre-Christmas evening - come for dinner tooRead more ›
- Ghoulish Goblin Gathering at the Village - Special Events sponsored by local businesses in New-Wes-Valley and surrounding area. Join the FUN!Read more ›