Barbour Living Heritage Village
Newtown, Bonavista Bay, Newfoundland
Visit the restored heritage properties of the Barbours, a prominent merchant family in the coastal Province of Newfoundland and Labrador. Make your trip complete with guided tours, living interpretation, walking trails, picnics, dining, music workshops, dancing, entertainment, shopping and accommodations.
We're planning for the 2020 Tourist Season
Check this page for updates on what's happening!
We look forward to seeing you at the Village
There's nothing quite like a walk in the past.
We'll take you back to the way it used to be.
What's On the Go
- Planning for 2020 Tourist Season
- Deb & Jo Variety Show will be returning this year
- Visit our booth at the Downhome Expo, Mount Pearl
- Olde Shoppe Restaurant will be open for Mother's Day
- We're gearing up for the 2020 Tourist Season. Planning is already underway at the Barbour Living Heritage Village. An exciting summer ahead!Read more ›